Getting a quote is as Easy as 1-2-3
We are excited about your interest in teaming up with Controlled Fluidics for your next project. We need some information from you in order to serve you best. Follow the instructions below, and you'll receive a reply within 1-3 business days from one of our on-staff experts.
How To Get A Quick Quote From Us
We work to serve you as best as possible, and the more information we have, the better we are able to accomplish this. Please follow the instructions to get your Quick Quote without delay.
Complete Contact Info
- Provide us with your contact information and production request details, and receive a response within one business day.
Provide Project Details
In the project summary section, please provide the following:
- Provide your plastic material choice (if you are not sure, please specify "unsure" and our professionals can help).
- Specify threaded holes. Tolerances of +/-.005 assumed unless noted otherwise.
- Note the number of pieces you will need.
- Use the file uploader to send documents and drawings directly to our sales staff and engineers.
While we accept many file types, SOLID MODEL/STP files work best.
If you wish to submit .igs files, please send to email@example.com
Tell us how you heard about us
Remember to select one of the options on how you heard about us so we know where to send the "Thank You" card.
Send off your files and your message directly to our team for review. We'll get in touch with you via your preferred mode of communication in about 1-3 business days to discuss anything further.
Please note that Controlled Fluidics offers information on various kinds of plastics to help customers choose the best material for their applications. We do not offer plastic material for sale.
However, we are happy to refer you to our partner that specializes in crafting plastic materials for specific applications. Visit our friends over at Quantum Advanced Engineering Plastics to get started today.