Controlled Fluidics produces high-quality milled components accurately and quickly.
EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE
With precision machining services experience dating back to 1980, our team of fast plastic machining experts has produced thousands of parts – from fast plastic prototypes to high-volume production runs – in virtually every stock plastic material available. You can expect high-quality parts made to your specifications.
DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT
Our engineers have deep design experience and are available to provide you with insight on approach, difficulty level, and costs. Call on us for the help you need to get the high-quality parts you seek. We can help you select your material, provide design support for ease of manufacturing, and explain materials costing, performance, and availability. Also, we are a source for difficult-to-find plastics.
Controlled Fluidics provides superior fast plastic milled solutions using:
- Annealing and stress relieving capability
- Fine finish to 2 Ra for some applications
- Optical machining
- Precision Deburring
- Prototype to production quantities
- Precision bonding
- Close tolerance (+/-.002), Flat within .005"
- Standard finish under 32 micro inches
- Thread inserts
- UV ink printing
- Micro milling plastics machining
- Design knowledge in press fits, slip fits, running fits, gluing fits
- Vapor polishing
- Component integration support
- ISO 9001:2008 quality system
- Engraving and silk screening
- PEM style inserts
ENGINEERS READY TO HELP
Have Controlled Fluidics bring your custom plastic machining design to fruition.