CTFE, sometimes called KEL-F, is a dimensionally stable and rigid polymer known for it’s near zero moisture absorption, excellent chemical resistance, and an extremely wide range of operating temperatures. CTFE’s properties make it widely useful, although it is particularly well suited for use in aerospace, life science, laboratory, flight, and food/pharmaceutical applications. CTFE operates in temperatures ranging from -400F to 380F.
Why Choose CTFE/KEL-F
- Dimensionally stable and rigid
- Near zero moisture absorption
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High compression strength
- Temperature range: -400F-380F
- Radiation resistant
Does this sound like the right material for the job? Talk to our engineers and get your project started today.