LET OUR EXPERTS GUIDE YOU TO SUCCESS
Controlled Fluidics provides more than a finished product. We help you navigate every phase of your project. From design process to materials selection to hardware alternatives, our experienced engineers are ready to guide you to your desired outcome. Getting started is easy!
- Provide us with your contact information and production request details, and receive a response within one business day.
- Our experts will provide you with valuable information, moving your project along and making your job easier.
- In the project summary section, please:
- Provide your plastic material choice (if you are not sure, our professionals can help).
- Specify threaded holes and any tolerances closer than +/-.005.
- Note the number of pieces you will need.
- Tell us your desired delivery date. Please provide 7-14 days for production lead time whenever possible.
- Use the file uploader to send documents and drawings** directly to our sales staff and engineers.
- The more specific you are about your project, the more quickly and accurately we can assist you!
**Note that while we can upload many file types, SOLID MODEL/STP files work best.
Controlled Fluidics offers information on various kinds of plastics to help customers choose the best material for their applications. We do not offer plastic material for sale.