We are a small yet fast-growing company specializing in machining plastic manifolds for several industries, including medical, research, aerospace, and defense. That means our customers expect and demand high quality products that we work carefully to meet. But we are getting more work than most of our staff can handle, so we need you and your skills on our team.
We can say with confidence that we treat our employees right. Most employees get medical and 401K benefits as well as other perks for working with Controlled Fluidics. We also offer competitive salaries and wages that often end with our employees making more than the median wage for their position.
Additionally, our shop is clean, organized, well-lit, and air conditioned. We take pride in our work and reflect that in just about every aspect.
Interested? See what we have open and apply today!
We are looking for a self-motivated and resourceful individual looking for a challenge. This not the "same old, same old" type of position where it's the same thing day in and day out. We need an innovator that's interested in evolving and developing new systemic processes for plastic machining among other aspects. Is this you? Then read on.
We are looking for an experienced and talented CNC Machinist to operate computer numerical control (CNC) machines and produce high-precision parts and components. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in CNC machining, be detail-oriented, and possess a passion for delivering exceptional quality.
- Set up and operate CNC machines to produce precision parts according to engineering drawings and specifications.
- Select and install appropriate tooling, fixtures, and work-holding devices.
- Monitor machine performance and make necessary adjustments to ensure product quality and consistency.
- Inspect finished parts for accuracy and compliance with quality standards.
- Perform routine maintenance on CNC machines.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with CNC equipment as they arise.
- Collaborate with engineering and production teams to optimize manufacturing processes.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Strong proven experience as a CNC Machinist or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and technical specifications.
- Strong knowledge of CNC programming and G-code.
- Familiarity with a variety of CNC machines and controls.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality parts.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot machine issues.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Safety-conscious and quality-focused.
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical certification is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
How to Apply:
If you are a CNC Machinist with a passion for precision and quality, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience by clicking on the green button below.
Controlled Fluidics is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Join our team and be a part of our mission to deliver excellence in precision machining. We look forward to having you contribute your expertise to our growing company.
The position is for first shift, 45-50 hours per week.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour, depending on experience