The controlled fluidics difference
A premier certified plastics machine shop, Controlled Fluidics meets the needs of our customers across numerous specialized industries — covering diagnostic instrumentation, semiconductor components, scientific devices, and more — with precision, efficiency, and speed. We consistently design and manufacture cutting-edge plastic components and manifolds, and we ship finished products to our clients with accuracy and speed.
Controlled Fluidics focuses on top quality at every stage of your manifold fabrication or plastic machining process. Our expertise is unmatched, and our engineers communicate clearly with customers about their specific needs to produce the most precise, highest-quality product.
We are ISO 9001:2015 registered and adhere to the following standards:
ANSI/ASQ Z 1.4
ANSI/NCSL Z 540-1-1994
A copy of our ISO registration letter is available upon request.
Finding solutions, optimizing design, delivering quickly
In conjunction with our engineering services, preproduction support is another important way we help our customers speed their launch to market. Manifolds are the heart of a fluidic system, and the integration of plastic components into a unified working control device often requires multiple iterations. At Controlled Fluidics, we will deliver support through many milestones as your device evolves, including:
- Full design reengineering, as needed, to help work through bugs
- Rapid design review and brainstorming sessions to consider alternative approaches
- Design optimization to reduce complexity and lower costs
- Material selection to ensure the best choice for the customer’s application
When your project requires precision manifolds and plastic components, Controlled Fluidics should be your go-to. By trusting our team, you’ll benefit from our decades of high-precision plastic engineering and machining expertise. Get in touch to learn more about how we can deliver the perfect component for your specific needs.
Short timeline? No problem.
Short lead times are a common challenge in a manufacturing landscape focused on driving innovation to market. Controlled Fluidics is committed to supporting our customers on even the tightest timelines. Depending on the manifold configuration, we have multiple options for rapid response solutions:
- Quick turn delivery in as little as one week for printed manifolds.
- Quick turn delivery in as little as two weeks for production equivalent two-layer manifold in acrylic.
- Quick turn delivery in as little as three weeks for production equivalent two-layer manifold in Ultem or PC.
- Quick turn delivery in as little as four weeks for production equivalent three (or more) layer manifold in any material.
Our quick turnaround can be as short as 2 weeks for small quality, medium complexity work for machined plastic parts. Polishing generally adds 2 days. However, more complex parts or difficult-to-source material does add time.
If your project requires a quick turnaround, why wait? Contact us today to learn more about delivering a complete product in the shortest possible time frame.
Experienced and Solution-Focused Plastic Engineering Services
Controlled Fluidics is here to help with your engineering challenges. Our team of five engineers draws on over sixty years of combined plastic machining experience to create the most effective, creative, and budget-friendly plastic machined component or bonded manifold solutions possible. We have processed virtually every type of material available as a stock shape--and many more via custom extrusion.
We support our customers through critical and complicated portions of the machining process, including:
- DFM – Difficult-to-machine parts are our bread and butter. We provide design assistance to confirm that a plastic component is manufacturable even when it pushes machining boundaries. If not possible, we will tell you and guide the discussion to figure out what is practical.
- Material choice – Concerns with cost, mechanical properties, and chemical resistance are common. However, our knowledge and library are extensive, covering all the available plastics. When conventional materials don’t support a project’s requirements, we turn to custom-blended plastics for out-of-the-box solutions.
- Assembly – Today’s customers, often need support beyond the traditional machined plastic part. Our engineers are familiar with many component suppliers and best practices to integrate into a final subassembly.
- Design – Need assistance on the design front to accelerate the product launch? We can help. The Controlled Fluidics team can assist with component and assembly level design by sharing our plastic knowledge to your benefit.
Our team finds solutions for even the most complicated high-performance plastic machining projects. Get a quote today to learn more about how we can create a bonded manifold or plastic machined component that will meet every one of your project’s unique requirements.
ABOUT CONTROLLED FLUIDICS
Controlled Fluidics specializes in top-tier quality plastic bonding and custom plastic assembly expertise and products. Our precision plastic machining experience dates back to 1980, and highly knowledgeable engineers lead our experienced staff. Our dedication to creating the finest precision manifolds and plastic components, as well as our responsiveness and delivery speed, sets industry standards.
Established in 2011, Controlled Fluidics partners with customers to solve precision plastic machining and manifold fabrication challenges. We thrive on developing ground-breaking technologies, and our experts are ready to assist you with your complex designs. Contact us today!
ENGINEERS READY TO HELP
Have Controlled Fluidics bring your custom plastic machining design to fruition.