Experts At Your Service
Controlled Fluidics provides expert design support and top-quality specialty precision manifolds and Polycarbonate plastic components, all with extraordinary responsiveness and delivery speed.
Ready to build your custom solution?
LET OUR EXPERTS GUIDE YOU TO SUCCESS
Controlled Fluidics provides more than a finished product. We help you navigate every phase of your project. From the design process to materials selection to hardware alternatives, our experienced engineers are ready to guide you to your desired outcome. Getting started is easy!
"I want to thank you and all those at Controlled Fluidics who helped complete this project. We have been extremely happy with the quality of work done and your customer service has been outstanding. We will definitely keep Controlled Fluidics in mind for any work we could possibly push your way."
(Industry: Defense & Military)
THE CONTROLLED FLUIDICS DIFFERENCE
A premier certified plastics machine shop, Controlled Fluidics meets the needs of our customers across numerous specialized industries — covering diagnostic instrumentation, semiconductor components, scientific devices, and more — with precision, efficiency, and speed. We consistently design and manufacture plastic components and manifolds, and we ship finished products to our clients with accuracy and speed.
Controlled Fluidics focuses on top quality at every stage of your manifold fabrication or plastic machining process. Our expertise is unmatched, and our engineers communicate clearly with customers about their specific needs in order to produce the most precise, highest-quality product.
We are ISO 9001:2015 registered and adhere to the following standards:
ANSI/ASQ Z 1.4
ANSI/NCSL Z 540-1-1994
A copy of our ISO registration letter is available upon request.
Finding solutions, optimizing design, delivering quickly
In conjunction with our engineering services, preproduction support is another important way we help our customers speed their launch to market. Manifolds are the heart of a fluidic system, and integration of components into a unified working control device often requires multiple iterations. At Controlled Fluidics, we will deliver support through many milestones as your device evolves, including:
- Full design reengineering, as needed, to help work through bugs
- Rapid design review and brainstorming sessions to consider alternative approaches
- Design optimization to reduce complexity and lower costs
- Material selection to ensure the best choice for the customer’s application
When you trust Controlled Fluidics with your project, you’ll benefit from our decades of high-precision plastic engineering and machining expertise. Get in touch to learn more about how we can deliver the perfect component for your specific needs.
Short timeline? No problem.
Short lead times are a common challenge in a manufacturing landscape focused on driving innovation to market. Controlled Fluidics is committed to supporting our customers on even the tightest timelines. Depending on the manifold configuration, we have multiple options for rapid response solutions:
- Quick turn delivery in as little as one week for printed manifolds.
- Quick turn delivery in as little as two weeks for production equivalent two-layer manifold in acrylic.
- Quick turn delivery in as little as three weeks for production equivalent two-layer manifold in Ultem or PC.
- Quick turn delivery in as little as four weeks for production equivalent three (or more) layer manifold in any material.
For machined plastic parts, our quick turnaround can be as short as 2 weeks for small quality, medium complexity work. Polishing generally adds 2 days. More complex parts or difficult-to-source material does add time.
If your project requires a quick turnaround, why wait? Contact us today to learn more about how we can deliver a complete product in the shortest possible time frame.
Experienced and Solution-Focused Plastic Engineering Services
Controlled Fluidics is here to help with your engineering challenges. Our team of five engineers draws on over sixty years of combined plastic machining experience to create the most effective, creative, and budget-friendly plastic machined component or bonded manifold solutions possible. We have processed virtually every type of material that is available as a stock shape--and many more via custom extrusion. We support our customers through critical and complicated portions of the machining process, including:
- DFM – Difficult-to-machine parts are our bread and butter. We provide design assistance to confirm that a plastic component is manufacturable even when it pushes the boundaries of machining. If not possible, we will tell you and can guide the discussion to figure out what is practical.
- Material choice – Concerns with cost, mechanical properties, and chemical resistance are common. Our knowledge and library are extensive, covering all the available plastics. When conventional materials don’t support a project’s requirements, we turn to custom blended plastics for out-of-the-box solutions.
- Assembly – Today’s customers often need support beyond the traditional machined plastic part. Our engineers are familiar with many component suppliers and best practices to integrate into a final subassembly
- Design – Need assistance on the design front to accelerate the product launch? We can help. The Controlled Fluidics team can assist with compone
Our team finds solutions for even the most complicated high-performance plastic machining projects. Reach out to learn more about how we can create a bonded manifold or plastic machined component that will meet every one of your project’s unique requirements.
ENGINEERS READY TO HELP
Have Controlled Fluidics bring your custom plastic machining design to fruition.
Turn to Controlled Fluidics for our deep expertise and high-quality products. Our mission is to provide innovative technical solutions for fluidic design and plastic machining challenges that allow you to focus on the business of building your novel devices. Let’s get started!
18 Hollow Oak Lane, Milford, NH 03055
Monday-Friday | 8am-4:30pm EST
Engineering • Prototyping • Sourcing • Manufacturing
YOUR FULL- SERVICE POLYCARBONATE COMPONENTS
NOT SURE IF POLYCARBONATE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE?
As plastic component experts, we use a variety of materials such as:
Fluorosint (500 and 207)
Torlon (4203 and 4301)
PES (Radel A)
Multilayer bonded manifolds in an array of materials to simplify the most complicated fluidic challenges.
High precision manifolds available in all plastic materials to support any process control requirement.
Speak with our engineers to get support when you need it and to help accelerate your device design process.
Time to market is critical in today’s competitive environment. We can help to speed the time to device testing.
With decades of experience with Polycarbonate parts and a seven-axis lathe, we are a premier choice for precision turning and custom turned plastic components.
We can provide intricate and precise milling of plastic parts and components, including optical machining and micro milling.
Our experts and engineers will help ensure that your project is completed with the plastic that is best suited for your project needs, timeline and budget.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
NEED HELP DESIGNING YOUR PERFECT POLYCARBONATE PARTS?
If you have a design in mind, but would like some help narrowing down your material choices, our engineers are available to evaluate your design and then make material recommendations that will meet your project’s unique requirements in the most cost-effective and reliable way.
Defense & Military